- Four-lane divided highway that connects I-24 to I-65.
- Immediately adjacent to US Highway 64
Motor Freight Service
- 20 motor freight carriers have terminals within a 30 miles radius of the FC Industrial Park.
The Port of Nickajack
- Located within 40 miles of Franklin County on the Tennessee River
- Part of the Interconnected Inland Water System (Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway)
- Located six miles from I-24
- CSX rail service on the site.
The International Intermodal Center
- U.S. Customs Port of Entry that provides a single hub location specializing in receiving, transferring, storing, and distributing international and domestic cargo via air, rail, and highway.
- Located 50 miles from Franklin County at the Huntsville International Airport.
- Mainline runs through the length of Franklin County
- Proposed new addition to the Franklin County Industrial Park borders this line.
- Rail spurs can be tied into a potential customer's site.
The Nashville International Airport
- One hour and 15 minute drive from Franklin County Industrial Park
- Served by 11 airlines with 455 daily flights.
- Direct flights to 42 destinations.
- 10 air freight companies
Huntsville International Airport
- One hour drive from Franklin County Industrial Park
- Served by 7 airlines
- Direct flights to 15 destinations
- 6 air freight companies
Winchester Municipal Airport
- General aviation airport
- 5,000 foot runway with jet fuel service
- Air charter and freight service are available
Franklin County is located 60 miles or 95 km west of the VW plant. VW is the third auto OEM to locate a facility within 60 miles of FC
Franklin County is home to four international manufacturing companies.
The world's largest and most advanced complex of flight simulation test facilities are located at the Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC) which is situated at the north end of Franklin County.
Franklin County is located in the Southern Automotive Corridor, with three auto assembly plants and three engine plants within a 50 mile radius.
Franklin County is located in the Tennessee Valley Corridor (Oak Ridge, Marshal Space Center, AEDC, and UTSI).